Have you ever wanted to volunteer in the community but never found that perfect opportunity? Well now is the time! Central Volunteer Fire Company is launching our 2018 recruitment campaign. We have a variety of volunteer needs at numerous levels of time commitment to fit you busy or not so busy schedule. We are looking for people to fill roles in office assistant, maintenance personnel, fire prevention and community safety roles, firefighters, rescue technicians, EMT’s and Paramedics, and all kinds of other positions. If you are interested in volunteering for your community, I can almost guarantee we can find a way for you to help us and the community.
• No financial commitment – We cover all costs of training, equipment, and material
• No membership fee
• Flexible volunteering hours
• Variety of opportunities
• Operational, Administrative, and Support Positions all needed.
• Scholarship Opportunities
• Waived Township fees such as building permits
• Local Tax breaks
• Free Training
• Make lifelong friends and memories
• Help you community and be involved
If this sounds like something that may interest you, fill out the form below and our Recruitment Division will contact you to discuss your options!
Click on one of the membership types below to view the job description.
HOME FIRE SAFETY COORDINATOR